Turmeric Ginger Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
Flavorful, golden-roasted cauliflower is tossed with Italian parsley and pomegranate arils for a healthy and delicious fall side dish.
By Shanna Schad | pineappleandcoconut.com
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 25 min.
Total Time: 40 min.
2 heads of cauliflower
1/4 cup avocado oil
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tsp ground turmeric
2 tsp ground ginger
1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
1 1/2 tsp sea salt
3/4 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
2 tbsp Italian flat leaf parsley, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and drizzle with avocado oil. Set aside.
2. Wash and separate cauliflower into florets. If the florets are really big, slice in half. Place in a mixing bowl.
3. In a smaller bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice and spices. Drizzle over the prepared cauliflower and stir to coat the florets as well as you can.
4. Spread out the cauliflower on the prepared baking sheet and roast for 20-25 minutes until starting to brown.
5. Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes, then transfer to a serving dish.
6. Garnish with the chopped parsley and a few tablespoons of pomegranate arils.