Welcome Reward: Get a 15% coupon when you enroll
Coupon has been applied to your cart.
Error applying Coupon to your cart. Please recheck coupon code.
Free Shipping On Orders $75+
Save up to 50% off Wall Decor & Art
Buy Online Pickup In Store
To redeem online, use code "WMFS75"
Valid at www.worldmarket.com on ground shipping on a purchase of $75 or more, excluding Always A Deal items, and items purchased for in-store pick up, and before taxes, shipping, and handling. Delivery surcharges, and 2-day and overnight shipping charges still apply. Offer not valid in Alaska and Hawaii. Cannot be combined with other coupons. No adjustments to prior purchases.
To reset your password, enter the email associated with your World Market Rewards account.
Please check your email for instructions. It will have a time-sensitive link to reset your password.
Shop by Room
Home Decor Inspiration
World Market Recipes
Shop By Room
World Market + Sackcloth & Ashes
HomeInspirationIdeas & TipsEntertain & Celebrate
How to Build a Campfire
Ideas & Tips
Please include attribution to Worldmarket.com with this infographic.
How to build a campfire
What you will need:
Bundle of wood
dry wood, wide as forearm
Handful of tinder
catches fire and burns fast
helps contain fire
area clear of vegetation
Teepee fire lay
1. Set up: Place tinder bundle in the middle of campfire site, and form a teepee around tinder with wood bundle pieces.
2. Supply airflow: Leave an opening in your teepee so the fire gets the air it needs, and will blow flames onto the kindling.
3. Ignite: The flame should rise to the kindle and spread throughout the wood bundle.
4. Maintain: Add wood to the structure as it starts to fall. Add tinder as needed to maintain fire.
5. Extinguish: Sprinkle water on the fire to put out embers and charcoal.
smokeybear com | artofmanliness.com | lovetheoutdoors.com | lifehacker.com | campfiredude.com | fs.usda.gov | wlkihow.com