Downton Abbey Easy Cheesecake Bites Recipe
Inspired by our love of Downton Abbey (and using our exclusive Downton Abbey gourmet items), these easy cheesecakes are a breeze to make—and they look scrumptious on display in your dessert buffet.
By Holly Nilsson | spendwithpennies.com
Prep Time: 20 min.
Cook Time: 20 min.
Total Time: 40 min.
4 Downton Abbey Viennese Whirls
1 tbsp. butter, melted
16 oz. cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp. honey
1 tsp. lemon juice
½ tsp. vanilla extract
4 tsp. Downton Abbey Orange Marmalade
4 tsp. Downton Abbey Blackcurrant Jam
4 tsp. Downton Abbey Lemon Curd
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a muffin pan with 12 foil liners.
2. Combine crushed Viennese Whirls and butter, then press into liners. Pressing the crust firmly helps hold it together once baked.
3. Beat cream cheese in a medium bowl until fluffy. Add honey, lemon, eggs and extract. Beat on medium speed until light and fluffy.
4. Divide cream cheese over each cookie crust. Add one teaspoon of Downton Abbey Orange Marmalade to top of 4 of the cheesecakes. Repeat with jelly and lemon curd.
5. Using a toothpick, slightly swirl the jelly/marmalade/lemon curd.
6. Bake 20-22 minutes or until set. Remove from oven, cool completely and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.