Making a big style impact in your small space is easier than you might think! See our top 5 tips below for achieving amazing looks in your petite place.
Make Your Small Space Count
1. Decorate your space with plants which double as natural air purifiers.
2. Use accent tables which can save floor space and add an extra surface when you need it.
3. Use your furniture to create visually distinct spaces.
4. Flexible, well-placed floor lamps come in handy both at the work desk and while you’re lounging on the sofa.
5. Open shelving helps you store and organize items, and gives a feeling of spaciousness.
Check out more big living inspiration in our Small Spaces Guide!