What to do with a small 5′ x 9′ basement space that seemingly has no function? Turn it into something fun! Chris and Julia at chrislovesjulia.com transformed a decommissioned closet into a petite playhouse with some clever kid-friendly design and plenty of finds from World Market.
- Our Pacific Blue Velvet Loveseat is a diminutive design win for this tiny space.
- Easy to clean and bursting with bright color, our Block Print Jute Chindi Rug sets a happy tone.
- Friendly and faux, our Rhino Bust keeps a watchful eye on playtime.
- Ready to leap into the action, our Springbok Bust keeps the kiddos on their toes.
- Deliver a classic, clean look to a child friendly space with our Stripe Lumbar Pillow.
- Every fun room deserves a little fringe movement, and our Fringe Pillow is happy to oblige.
- Easy to maintain, faux Succulents are a great way to add a little green.
- Long on design and easy to spot, our Giraffe Print is a fabulous finishing touch.
For a soft way to store toys and books, our Fringed Basket is a solid yes.