No one likes to drink warm white wine. Luckily, this quick fix will have you and your friends drinking chilled white wine in five minutes. All you need is an acrylic ice bucket, coarse Mediterranean sea salt, ice, your wine and the steps below. After chilling your bottle, why not craft your own Pear and Thyme Fizz?
- 1 bottle Joe Gott Sauvignon Blanc or other white wine, room temperature
- ½ cup World Market Coarse Mediterranean Sea Salt
- Place the wine bottle in an ice bucket.
- Fill the bucket with ice to the rim.
- Pour the salt on the ice (around the bottle).
- Twist the bottle to disburse the ice and allow to chill for 5 minutes.
- Remove and serve.