December is the most wonderful time of the year, and in this busy season of giving and receiving, we’ve picked out some of our favorite things for some of your favorite people. You know, the folks who help make your life a little bit easier: your child’s first-grade teacher, the dependable dog walker, your trusted hair stylist, and that one neighbor who happily watches over and waters your plants while you’re on vacation. From scented products to coffee gear, we’ve got gratitude gifts galore!
Our Fave Gratitude Gifts
1. Monogram Porcelain Mugs. A personalized mug for $5.99? Yes, please. Fill it with pencils or packs of hot cocoa and tie it all together with a tag.
2. New Black Pencils, Set of 12. With clever sayings like “Misspelling is the new balck,” you really can’t go wrong with this quirky pack.
3. Desktop Skeeball Set. It’s gorgeous to look at and fun to play. (Bet your dog walker will love it.)
4. Celebrating You Boxed Cards. Awwwww…
5. Green Tea Candle. Infused with notes of jasmine and honey, this green tea scented candle is relaxation in a tumbler.
6. Wood Base Tree Jewelry Stand. Practical and fashionable, it’s a vanity accessory that ensures your rings and earrings coexist beautifully.
7. Bodum Copper 8-Cup French Press. Still the best way to brew a cup of coffee. Bet your kid’s teacher or neighbor will agree.
8. White Pom-Pom Luxe Knit Throw. Hello, pretty. Oh-so-soft in classic white, our knit throw is a great ‘any time of the year’ gift.
9. Olivewood 3-Piece Cheese Knife Set. Perfectly packaged in a beechwood gift box and under $25—so gouda!