When the weather outside is frightful, these winter decor finds are so delightful!
Cozy Winter Decor Additions
1. Head-to-toe white is a huge fashion trend this season—and it’s spilling over into the home. We recommend reaching for this White Pom-Pom Knit Throw. Because it’s versatile and on trend—and it has pom-poms!
2. It’s the season for snuggling and unabashedly putting your feet up on any piece of furniture. This luxe Marcelle Tufted Ottoman has a rich mushroom hue and makes a striking addition in any space.
3. Turn off the lights and let the flickering candlelights do their magic with these gorgeous Ombre Candleholders.
4. Sink your toes into something super soft and plush. Place our Sheepskin Rugs in your reading nooks, alcoves, and even over chairs for comfort and texture.
5. Inspired by the simplicity and beauty of the natural world, this Ombre Wood Table Lamp is a warm addition to any woodland-inspired retreat.
6. Add romance in the bedroom with a loveseat that says “Ooh-la-la” at first glance.
7. Don’t stop there—up the elegance in the bathroom with our luxurious Venice Bath Towel. Trust us, you’ll love wrapping this around your body time and again.
8. Nothing says warm and cozy like a freshly-brewed cup of coffee waiting to be poured. (We highly recommend taking the slow-brew route with this Chemex Coffeemaker.)
9. You don’t have to be a hipster to hang these Edison-Style String Lights in your home. They’re perfect for creating a soft, ambient glow (outside or indoors). Pair with a pile of throw pillows and you’ve got yourself a cozy little nook.
10. Display all of those blankets and throws in a fashionable way. Simply lean our Bookshelf Ladder against the wall and hang away.
There’s more cozy where this came from! Check out our summer and winter decor finds from around the world.