What does Dad want this Father’s Day? He doesn’t want you to fuss over him too much, or think too hard about his gift, but he is going to love everything in our handy list below. Quirky picks, cool collectibles and affordable finds, our picks show him you care without breaking the bank.
1. Green Smoker: For the pulled pork, ribs and brisket-loving Dad.
2. Wooden Bottle Caddy: Fill it up with Dad’s favorite brews and sodas, and watch him tote it around to the neighbor’s next barbecue with pride.
3. Wheel of Shots: The perfectly-priced (and right-sized) gift for the Dad who’s always the life of the party.
4. Beer Chiller: This tool might be the coolest gift you’ve given Dad in awhile. Just freeze the chiller 90 minutes before use and help Dad keep his beer ice-cold without watering down his brew.
5. Cocktail Shaker: Because when Dad likes it shaken, not stirred, you oblige with a classy collectible shaker.
6. Stainless Steel Flask: Functional with just the right amount of panache, this flask is sure to be a hit with Dad and all of his poker night buddies.
7. Card Survival Tool: If your Dad fancies himself as a modern MacGyver, he’s going to love this multifunctional tool. (You might want one, too.)
Looking for more gift ideas? Discover more Gifts for Him at World Market!