Other Return Instructions
Damaged or Defective Items
- If your item is received damaged or defective, or it is the wrong item, color or size, please call World Market Customer Care immediately.
- Please have your order number and shipping address available.
Exchanges by Mail
- If you would like to exchange your purchase for another item, follow the appropriate Return Instructions.
- Exchange requests should then be placed as new orders.
- For additional assistance, please contact World Market Customer Care to receive detailed instructions on making an exchange.
Are shipping charges refundable?
Shipping charges will only be refunded if item being returned is defective, damaged, mis-shipped or short-shipped, different item or color than what was ordered.
- Gift returns made via mail, are credited to the original form of payment used for the order, minus any shipping and handling and gift wrap fees.
- Gift returns made in World Market retail store locations that are accompanied by a packing slip, can be credited to the original form of payment, exchanged for a new purchase or issued store credit.
- Gift returns using our pre-paid return shipping label, will be credited minus the $6.50 return shipping fee.
Can't find the information you need? Contact World Market Customer Care, available every day 7am-12 midnight (EST)
at 1-877-967-5362. Or, click here for our email help form.