We’re not kidding—the Year of the Goat is here and we want you to be prepared. According to our experts, the Year of the Goat ushers in peace, harmony and tranquility. But what else can you expect? Our five tips will make it simple for you to get your goat on all year long.
1. The Year of the Goat is a year of artistic expression. You’ll be feeling a need to make your home and workspace reflect your creativity. Beauty and inspiration become paramount during the Year of the Goat, and your desire to surround yourself with lovely objects will bring you joy.
2. The Year of the Goat soothes flared tempers. If you’ve been butting heads with a family member, friend or rival, you’ll discover that you both seek to make amends—and it will be easy to make up and move on.
3. The Year of the Goat emphasizes mental stimulation. Stock your bookshelves with the classics you’ve always wanted to read. Learn a new skill like how to cook, paint or play music. Fill your space with items that spark learning and the tools that make it simple to succeed.
4. The Year of the Goat inspires generosity. You’ll find that your gift-giving powers are spot on. Make sure you have a healthy supply of grab-and-go gifts, pretty wraps and bows and gift bags. You’ll be in a giving mood for the next 12 months.
5. The Year of the Goat creates economic harmony. You may discover that you have fewer financial pressures. Feel free to shop, but also take advantage of sales, coupons and special offers when they arrive in your inbox. You will be able to find the best deals at the best time—all because of the influence of the goat.