We’re prepping for the busiest season in our social calendar by highlighting products that whisper, “Pamper me!” Our latest gift guide features scented lotions and bath salts in vintage-style bottles , and other luxuriating at-home spa essentials and thoughtful products perfect for that evening pause or weekend bath time relaxation treatment. Gift the products piecemeal, bundle them up in a gift basket or pick out a few favorites for yourself—you deserve to be spoiled once in a while!
1. Gently scented with lemon verbena and made with moisturizing olive oil, this new World Market Apothecary Hand Lotion comes in a vintage-style apothecary bottle.
2. Pair our hand lotion with our World Market Apothecary Bath Salts. It comes with a handy scoop for accurate and mess-free dispensing. (I got one for my girlfriends when we went away for a moms retreat this past weekend. It was a hit!)
3. Keep one of our Mint Lip Balm tins at your office desk, in your purse and by your bedside table to keep chapped lips away.
4. Love bubbly? So do we! Made from a recycled wine bottle, this Filled Candle’s scent was inspired by the flavor profile of champagne. It’s a great gift for the wine connoisseur in your life.
5. We’re suckers for eye-catching packaging and refreshing scents, so we love this A&G Mini Blackberry & Vanilla Soap. The smell of freshly-picked berries and sweet almond oil come together nicely in this oh-so-cute mini soap.
6. Bring home that spa feel with our 100% cotton White Chevron Towels. They get softer and softer after each wash.
7. We know your plate’s full from October to December. Make life a little easier with the Rainbow Head Massager. It’s easy to use and you can massage away anytime, anywhere.
8. Hello, pretty. Give a bottle of this Lemongrass Bubble Bath as a gift or keep one for yourself to bring the classic spa experience right to your tub.