We know how hard it is to say the L word. So we’ve made it a little easier for all of the I-love-you-phobes out there by gathering a few items that say so much with so little. Whether you’re rhyming or free versing your way through a card, clipping pictures and love quotes around the house, or penning your first sonnet in invisible ink, we think you’re going to love these six Valentine’s Day items below.
1. Romantic Retro Notes with Twine. You can flesh out the details in the card, but the cover says it all: Be my Valentine.
2. Sealing Wax Kit. Seal your love notes with a kiss—and a fleur de lys!
3. Many Thanks Letterpress Cards. Single on V-day? Use this holiday to say thanks in dozens of languages to the people who love you to pieces.
4. V-Day Wooden Clips. From playful and flirtatious to a declaration of love, these clips say it all.
5. Valentine’s Day Laser-Cut Notecards. These precious, beautiful cards are blank inside. Time to finish that sonnet or existential love haiku.
6. Secret Love Letter Writing Set. Write with these pens and your love note may look like sweet nothings—except they’re not. A love note written in invisible ink is pretty much the coolest thing ever.