Bring home that Christmas magic with a DIY snow globe. It’s a festive holiday activity that’s great for kids and all the kids at heart in your home. Simply pick your favorite ornament, gather all the ingredients, and let the glue dry sufficiently.
Perfect for gifting (and keeping on your mantel or entryway table), our DIY snow globe creates a whimsical and delightful wintry scene.
- Gather materials.
- Remove wire from ornament.
- Place glue where the ornament will make contact with the jar’s lid.
- Glue ornament to the inside of the lid and allow glue to dry.
- Fill jar with water, leaving room for water displacement once ornament is submerged.
- For every 2 cups of water, add 2 teaspoons of glitter and 1 teaspoon of glycerine.
- Line the lid’s rim with glue.
- Slowly dip the ornament into the jar. Screw on the lid tightly.
- Dry upside down for at least 24 hours.
- Shake and enjoy!