Before you ask who’s the fairest of them all, it’s important to start with a mirror that can reflect your best self. Gabrielle of Savvy Home suggests going big. She says that when it comes to mirrors, “bigger is always better.”
We picked her brain on all things pampering station-related, and now we’re primed for a year of sitting pretty! Her tips for a showstopping vanity after the jump.
1. Display your bottles of Chanel No. 5 and Acqua di Parma on an equally exquisite piece, like this Marble Tray.
2. Cheap thrills come in all shapes and sizes. Add pops of color with a single flower and an organically-shaped vase.
3. Hello, gorgeous! This Gold Lotus Pendant Lamp casts just the right glow.
4. Balance the sheen of metallic pieces and shimmery accessories with a large rustic and functional mirror.
5. The star of your pampering station should be a stunning workhorse. Crafted of poplar wood, this midcentury-style console table gets the job done beautifully.
6. Store larger vanity accoutrement like hairdryers and curling brushes in baskets with ample storage.
7. An elegant upholstered stool lets you prim and style comfortably.
8. A simple addition like this faux fur throw pillow creates a luxury look for under $25.
9. Display rings or inspirational notes and messages with something that makes you smile. Gabrielle says you can never have too many of these stylish organizers around the house!