This beloved-by-hipsters brewing method produces a clear brew with nuanced, well-rounded flavors.
Body: Produces a clear brew with nuanced, well-rounded flavors.
– Place a paper filter in the cone
– Pour hot water over the filter until saturated
– Sit the cone on top of your coffee mug or carafe
– Add fine or medium-fine ground coffee into filter, about 10g for every 100g of water you intend to use
– Make a small dent in the center of the coffee grounds
– Add about 50g of hot water to the grounds and let them “bloom” for 30 seconds
– Pour the remaining water over the grounds in a circular motion